Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Music History

Great news! I recently had returned to me one of my college notebooks containing a semesters worth of Music History 101 from Prof. Calissi. Somewhere I also have Music Survey I and II notes from Dr. Belles and Prof. Lemons. Needless to say, it should take a great deal of time before I run out of things to discuss with you, my adoring fans.

Obviously, having a B.A. in Performing Arts means I took my fair share of classes dealing with the common genres of performing arts. ie: Music and Theater. I did not dabble in dance whatsoever but if you should have any inquires about dance, I will do my best to provide you with an answer.


Soon to follow will be brief lessons in:

Music History
Music Cultures of the World
Music Survey I and II
Intro to Theater
American Popular Music
and 20th Century Music

No comments:

Post a Comment